Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Papa Explains the Necessity of Continuous Connection

Good review of 2015 Journal this morning. It reminded me Lord that I really didn't start journaling your words to me until January 19, 2016, though You had been calling me to do so loudly through Fr. J for some time.

Yes son I was calling you long before that to focus on listening to me by writing. For some sensitive souls perhaps listening moment by moment is enough from the start, but you needed to write for sure, to really focus and listen. It is of course also good to be able to review it.

Remember the first few times I broke through and spoke love into your heart and you wrote it down? You thought it was self indulgent. It is not. You were trying to listen to my voice and this is a good thing. It is what you were created to do, to live in continual conscious connection with Me. Writing is a focusing the lens of the heart to see me more clearly, a fine tuning of the radio to hear me better, and yes indeed Sts. Photini, Lucy, Frederick and Faustina are all good people to have pray for you to see and hear more clearly, day by day. It is a spiritual discipline that bears great fruit and leads to that constant connection with me moment by moment, that ability to listen on the fly in the midst of life.


Yes, as Lewis pointed out the natural interactions of the Hrossa children with the eldil. It is indeed very unnatural for humans NOT to interact casually with Me, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is abnormal to ignore our presence or take it for granted. It is deeply deficient and detrimental to sever your connection to Me. Cordless Christianity is not really an option. It is presumptuous and assuming you can package me up in a little battery and carry me around and power your life with me when you feel the need.

The problem of course is the need is actually continuous and the connection is necessary. The circumstances of life ensure a constant looking to me for live support, guidance and direction. No spiritual maxims or twelve steps can supply that deeper need. They can indeed lead you to a place where you realize your need for continuous conscious contact but they are no substitute for a live connection.

Go live. Stay in the living stream. Stay connected. Anything else is powerless, like an electric train derailed.


Yes Lord, I want to stay in living connection with You, not presuming I can tote you around like a talisman or pocket Bible. I want this but I fail to keep the connection going, Lord help me remember to stay connected always! My moments of conscious connection with you are so few, I would reverse that proportion by your grace today, that my moments of disconnection would be few and ever fewer. Lord have mercy.

Especially Jesus as I approach my [family members and their struggles]. I surrender all this to You Lord and only seek to do, think, or say the next loving thing You suggest.

I am here son, await my voice and gentle suggestions. I am always pouring them out to you.

Lord I want to listen.

Amen.