Sunday, October 16, 2016

It’s Not for Those That Need It… It’s for Those That Want It

Serve your family and friends well today son. Turn to me moment by moment for the next thought, prayer, word or action of love. Especially your friends at small group tonight, do not force the 12 Steps onto them, you have those within your recovery fellowship to connect with regarding that joy in your life. If asked, answer short enough to leave them wanting more, and only go on if prompted by them.

Lord it is so hard to contain my joy and enthusiasm for spiritual recovery in my life. I want to share it with everyone! I want to tell the whole world how good You are!


This is a good response to my Love which laps at everyone's feet for them to plunge into just as you have. It is good and right and beautiful that you want that deep plunging for everyone. Trust me son, I would have everyone plunge in and receive what you are receiving. But remember that for much of your life you yourself were not ready to take that plunge. There were many road blocks that had to be removed along the way and everyone that hasn't made the plunge a daily and moment by moment part of their lives has them. Even you haven't had all yours removed yet. So completely trust me with your friends and family. I am drawing them into myself just as I drew you in. Trust me to give you cues and nudges when to speak, otherwise speak with your actions, thoughts and prayers of love without any vocalization of what is going on inside. Sometimes that speaks louder and it tills the ground for words that can be sown later by me or others or perhaps you, but remember I have others who can speak to their hearts too and trust me completely to coordinate that and time it perfectly.

I do so want to trust you more with that Lord, help me please.

I am always helping son, and breathing love into you and through you.

Thank you Lord, Amen.