Saturday, November 12, 2016

Bucharest Here We Come!!!

Good morning Lord Jesus! I love you so much! Thank you for pointing out St. Josaphat's feast day! So encouraging to know his story on the day I am leaving to be in Bucharest! Wow!!


Yes son, it is of course no accident that this happened on this day. I am sending you as a tiny trickle of mercy and hope to magically well up in Bucharest. I have much in store for you there so listen to me moment by moment as you move forward and do my bidding there. Fret not over J, his addiction, his beliefs or anything of the sort. Plow forward with the plans I suggest and unfold for you moment by moment there. Go to mass and liturgy often and encounter those I have put their to greet you and welcome you. Share the dreams and visions of hope and mercy I have sown so liberally in your heart. Obey Mother G's task for you. Share all your enthusiasm with J and worry not about how he responds. Fret not over any of the outcomes and learn more about my son St. Josaphat.

I will Papa, I cannot remember even everything You just spoke to me, but I can strive to stay connected and conscious of what you are saying to me moment by moment. I am so excited by this opportunity to a trickle of St. Josaphat's love. He was killed for it. May I not fear but completely trust You in everything, and if there be a tiny death of rejection or even complete physical death may I rejoice in every moment of it with You Lord!

Together we can do great things, that only appear to be tiny acts of love. Do not let the smallness of an act of love deceive you son for they are imbued with magical and exponentially transforming power, every last loving thought, prayer, word or deed. So your tiny acts of love and reconciliation and mercy freely everywhere you go and do not be troubled that others cannot see me moving, after all, only Ballaam's ass saw the angel at first and was allowed to speak of it. The angel you are seeing is one of love and mercy and reconciliation and peace, sent both to promote unity and yes strike out against those who oppose it. The time of the separation of east and west has come to a close. You are my tiny emissary, the little engine that could, fret not over your small stature nor your lowliness of position nor your status as a leper for suffering from base addictions and recovering from them. I can use you son, you are learning to listen and be malleable in my hands, fear not I am with you!!

I know you are Papa and I am so happy to be your son.

Love you son!

Amen!