Thursday, November 17, 2016

Displacement and Fulfillment

Papa it was good to give to others when you prompted me to, I am sorry I resisted you when you prompted or missed it completely because I wasn't paying attention to You with my heart.

Lord this listening in on others.. I am powerless over it, yet I am at least starting to pray for them, better than listening for a possible lust hit without praying. Lord heal my soul of this thinking I can get something from listening to others or watching others that will fulfill this longing in my heart to connect. Whatsoever my heart now truly doth seek, Lord lettest Thou me please find it in Thee.


I am your heart's true desire and the desire of all through the ages. I have what your soul needs and it will slowly displace your inappropriate longings and fulfill you deeper within. Completely trust me with this process son, completely trust me to fulfill your deepest longings.

I will try Papa… I forget to contact you so much .. Remind me of your presence today.

I will son..

Amen