Saturday, December 3, 2016

Channeling God's Peace and Love

Good morning Papa. I am at peace and looking forward (a tiny bit lol) to serving others today. I am trusting You Lord to guide my thoughts, words and deeds as I strive to allow Your Peace and Divine Mercy flow through me and study war no more in my heart. Lord if I never horribilize another soul again it would be too soon. Check me on this when I drift that direction Papa.

I will always be guiding you away from that pit of despair son. I love you and will be your shelter from such thinking. Dwell ever close to my heart of peace and love, not the peace and love that the world offers, but my peace and love. It is the real deal, and though there are some who let it flow through them in a pure fashion, they are few these days. 


I alone hold the keys to this life, this way of being, and though some may tap into it unaware of the source it is Me all along, My Holy Spirit and breath of life that flows through it. Dwell in that current son and be blessed!

I will Papa, I want to dwell always in it and swim in Your Ocean of Divine Mercy, the fresh water ocean of Your Love…

Amen