Thursday, December 29, 2016

Lifter of My Chin

Good morning Papa, I am glad to be with You Lord but I am not in a good place. I am letting even the thought of my family returning take away my peace. I am going into avoidance mode before they even arrive. I am afraid of them being mean to me, afraid that no amount of suffering or serving them will suffice, afraid that they will both humiliate and belittle me… lots of fear. Lord I surrender my fears to you. I am making them into enemies in my mind instead of people with real hopes and dreams and love and most of all Your Divine image stamped in their souls.

Son you are mistaking the quietness and neatness of the house in its current order for the inner peace that your heart is longing for. Remember that nothing can steal away your peace unless you permit it. Am I not your strong tower and your vision and your hope at all times? Does not my Stream of Divine Mercy and Love and Peace flow continually for you to bathe in no matter what is happening around you? Can I not walk on the stormiest waves hand in hand with you as you gaze into my face, are We not Three and can We not continually surround you and wrap you up even in the midst of other's anger and hate and self-absorption?

Yes Papa, all these things are true.


Have I not promised to guide you in exactly how to think, speak and act in the way of Divine Love and Peace and Mercy moment by moment? Is there anything I have asked you to do alone? Will I not be your strength to will and to act throughout the day?

Yes You will Papa. I am happy to be with You. Oh that I could staple my eyes to focus on your presence moment by moment. All things are more bearable when I realize that you are with me.

Lord I look forward to hosting the meeting tonight. Thank you for loving me so much Papa, I love You!

Love you bunches and bunches son.

Amen