Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Peaceful River of Divine Mercy

Spent much of yesterday feeling unloved and chastised by my beloved. In hindsight she was trying to figure out how to help our son and was distressed because she could not figure out a way. My warring mind wanted to fight with her because I perceived her anger as a threat to my peace.

Son, nobody and I mean nobody can threaten the peace you have in Me. My peace does not rely on external circumstances to be just so. My peace is the river of Divine Mercy flowing out from my wounds. My peace is now and in eternity, it cannot be disrupted by other's anger, murderous intent, torture, venomous attacks, meanness, or anything else. My peace is a constant steady force and you can shelter yourself there any time, in spite of the waves swirling around you, look into My face and trust me. Walk on the water to embrace me. Especially do this when the emotions of others are raging, look directly into my face and be at peace and I will show you the next loving thing to think, say or do.

I will Papa, I love you!!

Love you too son!

Amen

________

12/27/16

It was a good review of what you've spoken to me recently Lord Jesus. I am happy to remember it. Your words of peace, love, guidance and joy are a light unto my path.

Go forth today riding on my breath and swimming in the Holy Stream of My Divine Mercy, Love and Peace. Draw out the good in others, look for it because You know I am working in every life, and my Divine Spark is there no matter how well cloaked. Love them and fan the Spark into flame, small acts of love are the trickle we need here, simple things like a smile can work wonders.


I will Papa, I love You!

Love You too son!

Amen