Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Small Steps Toward The Light

Love You Papa.

Love you son. Trust that I am with you though you fail to sense it or remember I am there. Be patient with yourself as it takes time to retrain your mind away from isolated thinking, speaking and doing into connected and shared thinking, speaking and doing.

Lord I read of these Saints who have tuned into your presence and I fall so short of that. I long for that connection but fear I am too lazy to pay the price of the work it takes to submit my every thought, word and deed to You.

You cannot son, but abide in me and I will give you everything you need for such a connected life. And look, here you are conversing with me. Be at peace in your progress and do not chide yourself overmuch. My yoke is easy and my burden is light. Small steps toward My Light, Love and Peace are good! Be thankful that in Me you have taken them.

I am so grateful Lord, for I look back on where I was three years ago where a heart at war was the norm, I barely know how to function without melodrama in my life. But I must admit that the Peace of soul that is descending upon me is precious and I do want Your Peace to stay with me always, no matter what the outward circumstances.

Go now son and explore the world I have made for you. Stay as connected with me as you can, through others, directly in prayer, in song or chant, in the Eucharist, consciously or sub-consciously. Connection good, isolation bad.

Amen Lord.  ❤️❤️😘😘😍