Monday, October 10, 2016

Teaching Others Two Way Prayer

10/10/16

Lord I'm listening…

You are becoming desperate for J and S and K and all of your friends in recovery to connect with me as you have learned. You see now the validation of what Fr. J has been teaching you within the program… that listening to my voice and writing down what you hear and then actually talking about it with others that are recovering from a self centered life is critical and required if you want a daily reprieve from the misery of lust, anger, rage, and whatever other drugs or passions are trying to enslave you.

Son it is I who have placed the desire to have them all practice this two way prayer in your heart, but be careful not to let your good longing for them turn into frustration, anger or bitterness. I love each of them more than you do and you don't see me getting mad at them do you? Be patient and loving and kind and encouraging. Whisper words of encouragement and love to them, speak to the good that you see in their hearts, identify it out loud to them, show them how their longings to connect are good but misplaced. Speak to them if how you misdirected your longings and finally turned to me the Bread of Life, the Living Water and learned to feast on my presence instead.


Lord I felt an awakening this past weekend. Protect what you have stirred in their hearts Lord… don't let the enemy snatch it away like he has for me so many times, I am so slow to learn.

Ahhh, so there is your fear son, that I won't keep whispering this same message of love to each of them continually. Remember, I am always whispering love and mercy to them… I am continually telling them the most wondrous things, trust that I never stop! And also trust that I care for each of them deeply and will guide them like a good shepherd into the fold of my divine presence, love and mercy and I will teach them to listen to me as well and write it down and have two way communication. Journaling is fine tuning the radio to my voice so you can hear it better. Instead of vague notions, you hear actual words, thoughts and paragraphs this way, yes? Of course yes.

I love you son!


I love You too Papa.

Amen.